Zenith is a trading advisor that was published on MQL5 on March 29, 2021 by Olena Skrynnik. The robot has a 1.2 version that was uploaded on May 3, 2021. There were only seven activations of the product. It was downloaded 540 times.
Zenith EA: Characteristics
There are not so much information about system functionality provided:
- The advisor can execute orders fully automatically.
- We have settings which we can customize.
- The robot has a self-learning algorithm.
- The advisor is a frequently traded solution.
- There’s no scalping strategy behind the robot.
- It executes deals from 12 p.m. on Monday.
- The robot can be applied to any type of trading account.
- “The system uses a neural network for trading. The specificity of neural networks is such that it requires a period of learning from history and testing outside this period of learning.”
- The developer mentioned that the default parameters should be updated before getting started. Many traders can’t simply do this.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- “EA based on artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm is an optimization technique that simulates the foraging behavior of honey bees.” It’s nonsense and can’t be explained.
- “In the ABC algorithm, there are three types of bees: employed bees, onlooker bees, and scout bees. Each bee does the knowledge assigned to it: checks the patterns, reads the graph to identify problems, trains the network on the received data, breaks down, and classifies the patterns.” The same can be said about this statement.
- The advisor opens trades on USD/CHF, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, and USD/JPY
- The only time frame is H1.
Zenith EA Trading Performance
There’s a report for one or many currency pairs. There are no explanations provided. The data period details weren’t revealed as well. The history quality is 100%. The total net profit was $59,671.10. The maximum drawdown was 3.92%. The Profit Factor was 5.24. The Recovery Factor was 105.13. The system has traded 2101 orders. The accuracy rate was 72.17% for Shorts and 69.75% for Longs.
Trading results are received from a demo account on the RoboForex broker. The system works automatically. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 3.7%. The accuracy rate is 84.4%. The maximum deposit load is 3.9%. These signals are three-starred. The system has been working for 16 weeks. The maximum growth is 49.11%.
The system opens 19 orders weekly. An average trade length is 21 hours — fourteen people subscribed for these signals.
July 2022’s profitability went under zero.
The drawdowns are significant and consistent.
The last deal was closed with a huge loss.
The advisor has traded 179 deals. The best trade was $140.02 when the worst trade was -$108.34. The Gross Profit is $3,130.32. The Gross Loss is -$674.92. An average trade length is 21 hours. The Recovery Factor is 15.39. The Profit Factor is 4.64. An average profit is $20.73 when an average loss is -$24.10.
It’s a pity that we have only trading results from the EURUSD currency pair.
There are some warnings from MQL5.
How much does it cost?
The robot costs $199 for a product copy. We have no rental possibilities provided. So, we can’t check it on the real or demo account. We can download a robot copy for demo purposes.
Reviews from customers
The comments show that the system is not quite good on a real account like on the developer demo account.
Should You Use Zenith EA?
|Demo-account trading results||No strategy details explained. We have no idea what the robot is up to|
|No risk advice given as well as money-management options|
|The backtest has some details not explained, like a data period|
|Only demo account trading results provided|
|July started with huge losses|
|The system is a young trading solution|
|People couldn’t be profitable with this advisor on real accounts|
|We have no rental option provided|
Zenith EA is a robot that doesn’t make money on the real account. It’s suspicious because the owner decided not to make money using this advisor. People have given it a try and noted that the system couldn’t manage to provide stable and predictable profits.