Carnival Corporation & PLC. will resume sailing seven of its cruise line brands from global ports in Europe and the Caribbean this summer, the company announced in a statement.
- The brands that will resume guest cruise operations are AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, and P&O Cruises (UK).
- The resumption will be in a gradual phased approach, with 16 initial ships equivalent to 20% of the company’s global fleet.
- Upon resumption, the company will adjust passenger capacity and implement enhanced health protocols in accordance with government and health authorities.
- Carnival Corp. is also working to resume sailing in the United States as its Carnival Cruise line plans to restart sailings in July.
- Planned cruises in the US include three ships from ports in Miami and Galveston, Texas, with Alaska planned for other brands in summer.
CCL: NYSE is down 0.11%