Tesla Inc. will report its latest earnings after Monday’s market close and the spotlight will be on its delivery target for 2021, according to Yahoo! Finance.
- Wall Street will be looking for updates on the company’s facilities in Berlin and Texas, as well as the production in the Shanghai Gigafactory.
- Market expects first-quarter revenues at $10.42 billion versus $5.99 billion year-on-year.
- Adjusted earnings per share for the first quarter expected at 80 cents versus 23 cents year-on-year.
- The market is also expecting Tesla to address the investigations over the crash of a Tesla Model S in Texas earlier this month that left two killed. Police have said there was no one behind the wheel.
- Tesla is also likely to discuss its future strategy on cryptocurrency after purchasing $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in February. It also accepted Bitcoin as payment in March.
- Tesla Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk in January said he expects the Berlin and Texas hubs to start production this year to help meet the company’s target 50$ delivery growth rate.
TSLA:Nasdaq is up 1.04%