Waverunner Forex Robot is a Forex-related trading solution that is a part of the FRT portfolio. The developers have many negative testimonials written about them on Forex Peace Army. We have decided to figure out why it is so.
Waverunner Forex Robot: characteristics
The presentation looks poor because it lacks much intel about trading results, backtest reports, risks, and so on. The rest we united in the following list.
- The advisor was designed to help us with executing orders automatically on our terminal for us.
- The system doesn’t require us to check how it works.
- It was designed around the Elliott Waves.
- “Elliott’s main discovery was that market behavior could be identified and measured through a repeating eight wave sequence, consisting of 5 waves that he called “impulsive,” followed by a 3-wave “corrective” sequence. Impulse waves are labeled numerically 1 through 5, corrective waves are labeled A, B and C.”
- We can work on three time frames at once: M30, H1, and H4.
- The advisor works with SL of 60 pips and TP of 150 pips.
- We can trade with all cross pairs at once.
- The time frames are allowed all for trading.
- The platform is MT4.
- We can work with 4 and 5 digit brokers.
- Any order can be closed manually if we want.
- There’s a trailing stop loss feature to protect profits.
- A money-management system is behind the robot.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- The core strategy uses the Elliott Waves theory.
- We can work with any cross pair that we want.
- We have some time frames to trade: M30, H1, and H4.
Waverunner Forex Robot trading performance
The advisor didn’t have backtest reports to convince us that the system was tested before releasing. We have no final report that would show to us win rates, drawdowns, risks, and other important information about the system.
The developers decided not to provide us with verified Myfxbook or Fxblue trading results. It’s a huge con because it looks like the devs want to hide something from us. We have a report that wasn’t generated on a real account.
So, we have an account with $3,662,815 on it. It doesn’t look trustworthy at all. The gross profit in January 2021 has amounted to $3935. This EA trades with a profit factor of 3.96. The maximum drawdown is 0.01% only. The total net profit is $2943. It traded 39 orders with a 87.50% win rate for shorts and 80.75% for longs. The win streak is five orders.
How much does it cost?
We can purchase a copy of the advisor for $49 only instead of paying $199 for the original price. The discount is 75%. We don’t know what features the package includes. There’s no money-back guarantee provided.
Reviews from customers
There’s a page of Forex Robot Trader created on the Forex Peace Army website. We have 270 reviews written with a 2.262 rate on average.
There are so many negative testimonials about robots and that they didn’t meet people’s expectations.
Should you use Waverunner Forex Robot?
|Affordable pricing||No team revealed|
|No risk advice given|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No backtest reports shared|
|No trading results shown|
|No refund policy supported|
|Many negative testimonials were written on FPA|
Waverunner Forex Robot is a robot that doesn’t have relevant trading results that would confirm us that the system is a profitable solution. We have many testimonials written that the developers’ robots didn’t work properly for many people. So, you have to decide about it based on the available information and testimonials.