Volatility Factor 2.0 was developed after spending thousands of hours to protect traders from brokers who cheat. It has an inbuilt spy module that can help detect poor spreads and negative slippage. The developers try to convince traders using sales language and results that are only available on virtual accounts. In this Volatility Factor 2.0 review, we will determine the true profitability of the system.

Volatility Factor 2.0: Characteristics

The developer will send you the ex4 file of the robot to your email after you purchase through the website. Place the algorithm within the experts’ folder and enable auto trading to begin trading with the expert advisor. 

The robot has the following features:

  • Use spy module to detect any slippage and high spreads during trading
  • It comes with a high impact news filter that avoids trading during volatile economic releases
  • It has an advanced time management system that reduces risk and increases profitability

Currency Pairs, Strategy, and Time Frame

The robot trades on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF. It uses both the market volatility and the trend to open positions in a similar direction for 10 to 15 pip profit. The developer states that higher leverage increases the profitability of the robot. They fail to mention that it also increases the risks associated with trading. 

There is no further information on the topic, so we utilize the trading history on the provided Myfxbook links. From there, it is evident that the robot uses a grid trading strategy to get out of the negative territory. It holds trades for an average of 5 hours which refers to the use of day trading.

Volatility Factor 2.0 trading results

Volatility Factor 2.0 Trading Performance

Backtesting results are available from January 4, 2010, till May 13, 2018, for all recommended currency pairs with a fixed lot or money management. In all cases, the robot had a winning rate that was around 80%, with a profit factor of 1.60. The drawdown also averaged about 10%. The algorithm starts trading with $2000 initially and makes around 8000 trades in total. The modeling quality of the test was 90%.

Volatility Factor 2.0 Trading Performance

Live trading results are available on Myfxbook for several demo accounts. We used the Velocity Factor 2.0 with three pairs for our analysis. The records show performance from Mar 4, 2021, till the current date. Since then, the robot has had an average monthly gain of 6.97%, with a drawdown of 11.46%. The drawdown value is comparatively high regarding the monthly gain, and will likely increase in the future due to the implementation of grid trading. There were 423 trades in total, with 79.59 lots traded. The expert advisor traded with a winning rate of 76% with a profit factor of 1.89. The best trade was $48.40, while the worst one was -$211.64.

Volatility Factor 2.0 trading results

How much does it cost?

The robot costs $227 and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results. Given the system’s performance, which is only available on a demo account, the system is not worthy enough.

Volatility Factor 2.0 price

Reviews from customers

The moderators have flagged customer reviews on Forex Peace Army as it came from the same location as the developer. It seems as if the company is desperately trying to sell its product by convincing customers through fake reviews.

Volatility Factor 2.0 Reviews from customers

Should you use Volatility Factor 2.0?

Volatility Factor 2.0 does not show results on live accounts, which raises many concerns over the authenticity of the system. The system might have failed on the live account and, therefore, should be avoided.

Pros

  • Easy installation

Cons

  • There are no live account results available
  • Poor performance
  • No transparency from the developer

Conclusion

The developer makes many false claims on the website and uses sales tactics to sell their underperforming product. In reality, the algorithm is not able to perform up to the required standards.