Palantir Technologies Inc. (Palantir) secured a $91 million two-year contract with the Army Research Lab for machine learning capabilities and artificial intelligence development, according to yahoo finance. Palantir was chosen among other 999 bids.
- Palantir will strive to bring best-in-class software to support the forces in keeping the country safe-Akash Jain, Palantir USG President.
- Palantir’s Foundry and Gotham products to enable, accelerate, and achieve Army’s Research Laboratory mission through artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities.
- Palantir’s software platforms to integrate and manage relevant data, prepare it in uniform and open formats, and curate to train AI models.
- Palantir committing to helping Army Research Laboratory iterate quickly to deliver its mission faster than traditional methods
- Company’s software platforms, alongside domain experience of state researchers, partnering technology vendors, and frontline personnel to provide the forces with the most advanced AI capabilities.
Palantir stock trending lower despite contract award. PLTR: NYSE is down 2.21%.