Swing VIP is one of the newest robots of the Sinry Advice company. From the main picture, we know that it’s “the first Forex EA based on Price Action.” Of course, it’s a lie and manipulation. The company unites over 18 employees around the world: Malaysia, India, the UK, and Turkey.
Swing VIP: Characteristics
- Information about the robot starts with a lie. Because “the most downloaded robot” can’t receive only 48 feedback.
- The robot trades automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The average monthly gain is 16%-30%.
- From this scheme, we marked lies. An EA’s accuracy is 66%. More profits compared to what? The lower price compared to what robots?
- The system allows trading with low drawdowns.
- It can be run with default settings without the need to change something.
- It executes orders, including Opening and Closing automatically.
- After purchasing, we have to drag and drop the EA on a chart.
- We have to email an MT4 account number to get it activated.
- VPS is a good option to trade with low slippage.
- We have to have $500 of margin for every 0.01 Lot.
- On several pages, we see another piece of advice about the required margin for a 0.01 Lot.
- The developers suggest we try it on a demo account first before going live.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- The robot uses data about Price Action, Trend, CCI, PPO, RSI, Moving Average Strange, and other indicators.
- There’s no martingale strategy on the board.
- It uses hedging to open several trades at once.
- It trades AUD/CAD, CAD/CHF, EUR/USD, NZD/CAD, and USD/CAD.
- It works on the M5 time frame.
Swing VIP Trading Performance
The robot runs a real USD account on FBS. It works with 1:1000 leverage on MT4. As we could notice, there’s no badge Automatic (trading). The account has a verified track record. It was created several months ago on June 14, 2020, and funded at a solid $10000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +86.96%. An average monthly gain is +10.99%. The maximum drawdown was high (27.85%).
The EA keeps deals on the market, triggering big and long-term drawdowns.
The robot traded 673 deals with 6784 pips. An average win is 26.16 pips, while an average loss is -21.72 pips, The win-rate is 66% for Longs and Shorts. The average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 2.24.
The most-traded symbols are NZD/CAD and USD/CAD – 172 deals. The most profitable pairs were EUR/USD at $2138 and CAD/CHF at $1862.
The EA trades all day, focusing on the ending of a European session.
Wednesday and Thursday have the most trades closed (154 and 163).
The EA runs the account with little risk to the account balance. It has to lose 60 deals in a row to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot opened a Grid of orders and closed them with a little profit.
Trading results showed that the EA could be profitable.
How much does it cost?
There’s a big sale. So, the robot costs only $98 instead of $250. The pack includes one demo and one real license, one-time payment, no hidden fees, and commissions. The devs provide a 14-day money-back guarantee if the EA is not profitable. First, 14 days are not enough to check the robot’s performance well. Others provide a 60-day money-back guarantee. Second, PayPal doesn’t support refunding of digital products.
Reviews from customers
How did they get a five-star rate with two four-star comments? It’s impossible.
Highly likely, these comments are fake ones too. There are no comments on Google, Forex Peace Army, or Trustpilot.
Should You Use Swing VIP?
|Strategy explanations provided||Many manipulations and lie in the presentation|
|Real account trading results||No settings explanations provided|
|Good profitability||The developers hid the fact that the EA uses Grid|
|Cheap pricing||No backtests provided|
|There’s a refund policy||The EA is so young according to trading results|
|The EA trades with huge drawdowns|
|PayPal doesn’t support a money-back guarantee|
|No real people’s feedback provided|
Swing VIP is a robot that performs trend, price action, and grid trading strategy. The presentation includes many manipulations. The developers hid information about Grid on the board. Conservative traders would be surprised to see that margin usage. Swing VIP is so young, and we didn’t see it working under different market conditions. Big periods of drawdowns showed that it could trade unsafely. We’d like you not to hurry with buying Swing VIP.