StrategyQuant X is a site where we can use the endless list of features to design our own strategy. There’s an outstanding list of tests and settings to shape the EA well before release. The main claim is that we can “Create New Trading Strategies For Any Market And Timeframe.” There’s a free trial to introduce the service to potential clients at its best.
StrategyQuant X: Characteristics
Let’s take a closer look at what we’ve got:
- StrategyQuant X is a platform that is known in the Forex-related community.
- The software that is used by the system was designed having used machine learning technologies to generate automatically new automated systems (trading robots, expert advisors, EAs) for any market (Forex, Futures, Equities, Crypto, and so on) at any time frame.
- Designing our own robot doesn’t require any previous coding experience.
- We can create a strategy from zero to hero, keeping a full strategy source.
- It’s enhanced by a point-to-click interface to allow us to work comfortably.
- The site provides us with multi-trading and multi-market functionality.
- The Input charts allow testing by applying different symbols and strategies.
- There are automated robustness tests we can perform.
- There are quite unique features: Fuzzy logic, Improver, Walk-Forward Optimizer, Custom templates, and many others.
- There are many settings that we can customize before running a test: Risk to Reward ratio, Net Profit, or Drawdowns, Win-rate, and others.
- We can export the program code to MT4, MT5, or EasyLanguage for Tradestation/Multicharts.
- There are endless opportunities in testing strategies and trading ideas.
- We can test it as much time as we need to decrease the chance of getting mistakes in the final code.
- The system is featured by an automated workflow.
- It allows running, generating, and verifying millions of trading strategies every day.
- It can check millions of Entry and Exit Points, Order Types, and Price Levels.
There are many examples of the tests on the screenshots.
- For the test, the company provides the real tick data from various brokers.
- We can apply self-designed templates in the code to test.
- There are Walk-Forward Matrix (cluster analysis) and Fuzzy trading logic features.
- Tests aren’t locked to one strategy. We can run them on any number of strategies.
- We are allowed to improve strategies using altering the trading rules.
From the screenshots, we can see how many settings we can customize: periods, charts, time frames, data, various build options.
There are cross-checks (strategy robustness tests). We can perform it in fast and slow ways. The platform calculates the time we need for this.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
There are no pairs, strategy, or time frames because it’s a designing platform.
StrategyQuant X Trading Performance
So, there are no trading results as well. We can see from the onsite screenshots how the mainframe looks like.
There are many options to customize before testing: Trading Engine, Backtest Data Settings, Test Parameters, and others.
We can choose a strategy type from suggested: single strategy, multi-time-frame or multi-symbol strategy, strategy from a template, and improving existing strategy.
This screenshot shows how the text part of the results looks like. We can see the total net profit, number of trades, win-rate, drawdowns, stats, monthly performance, and so on.
There are huge possibilities of charting. Every data is well-designed and revealed.
How much does it cost?
We’ve got the access available in three packages: Starter, Professional, and Ultimate. The Ultimate is the most expensive package. It costs $2900 instead of $4900 ($2000 OFF). It includes Builder, Retester feature, Improver without advanced robustness tests, Optimizer, or Custom Workflow, license valid also for EA Wizard and QuantAnalyzer Pro. The recommended pack is the Professional package. It costs $1490 and includes standard features and a license valid also for EA Wizard and QuantAnalyzer Pro. The simplest pack is the Starter. It costs $1290 only. It’s featured by Builder, Retester feature, Improver without advanced robustness tests, Optimizer, or Custom Workflow.
A bit lower, we can see the spreadsheet with detailed explanations. As we could see, only the Ultimate pack has lifetime support.
Reviews from customers
We can find some reviews at the end of the presentation. In addition to text ones, there were video testimonials added half a year ago.
Should You Use StrategyQuant X?
|The platform allows us to use a huge number of features to test well the strategy||The platform is not beginner-friendly|
|We don’t need to have previous coding experience||The pricing is high and can’t be affordable by many potential users|
|The pricing is affordable for quite experienced MQL5 developers||No refund policy provided|
|Knowledgeable and welcome support|
|Much positive feedback from clients|
StrategyQuant X provides great opportunities to test any strategy well before releasing. The platform is well-known among the developers’ community and has its audience. As a result, the offer is quite high and can’t be acceptable by many beginners. Anyway, there’s a free trial period. So, if you want to perform a quick test before realizing the robot, it can be an option.