Shell Forex EA is an all-new trading advisor that has a two-page presentation that doesn’t look informative. The main claim is “The simple and safe way to make profit with Forex.” So, let’s check it out.
Shell Forex EA: characteristics
The presentation includes several claims about the system, its profitability, trading results, and features. It’s not enough but at least we have systemized all of this in the list below.
- The system was designed to provide us with automatic executing orders on our terminal.
- “We back you up with all the necessary trade features.”
- The advisor doesn’t use Martingale in trading.
- It also doesn’t work with risky strategies like Grid and Arbitrage.
- It’s a broker-independent trading solution. We are allowed to use it with any of them.
- We can rely on delivering free updates and upgrades.
- There’s “unconditional refunds.”
- It’s an easy-to-use trading solution.
- The system is “auto adaptive.”
- It works on the MetaTrader 4 terminal only.
- There are “tested and proven set files.”
- There are three types of strategies: low, medium, and high return ones.
- The installation process takes 5 minutes.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- The core strategy isn’t revealed.
- We have no claims about currency pairs to work with.
- The same we have about time frames.
Shell Forex EA trading performance
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s a huge con as for a just released advisor. The developers had to test it properly to ensure that the robot is a profitable solution and it’s possible to achieve good results with it. The final report would show us that we are safe investing in this advisor.
The robot works on a real USD account on FBS automatically with 1:200 leverage on MT4. It uses fundamental analysis in trading. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 22, 2021, and deposited at $11,070. Since then, the total gain has become 62.22%. An average monthly gain is the same. The maximum drawdown is 6.45%. There are only two traders who track the account results.
The advisor has closed 98 deals with 1218.7 pips won. An average win is 18.93 pips when an average loss is -14.57 pips. The win rate varies from 78% for shorts to 83% for longs. An average trade length is 12 hours and 6 minutes. The profit factor is 4.90.
AUDUSD is the most actively traded pair with 29 deals and $2258.80.
The advisor trades most actively during Asians and European sessions.
The advisor skips trading on Monday. Friday is the most traded day with 42 orders.
The advisor works with medium risks. There should be 17 orders lost to lose 10% of the account.
The system is so dangerous because it uses Grids of 10+ orders.
The system is profitable in January 2022.
How much does it cost?
The presentation doesn’t include pricing. Most likely, the dev forgot to add this block to the presentation.
Reviews from customers
There is an empty profile of Shell Forex EA on Forex Peace Army. There are no comments written and no trading accounts connected.
Should you use Shell Forex EA?
|Trading results provided||No risk advice given|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No team shown|
|No backtest reports published|
|The robot work with medium risks with using Grids of 10+ orders|
|It’s such a young trading solution|
|No testimonials written|
|No pricing details|
Shell Forex EA is a trading solution that works with a Grid of many orders on a real account. The system was deployed to trade at the end of December 2021. We have no pricing and no testimonials written. So, the picture of how this system works and if it’s viable isn’t clear.