Scalp Pro Indicator is a trading software that belongs to SinryAdvice. The main claim we see on their website is: “Steady profit in your trading with the most trusted and downloaded tool in 2020 that generates a 65% win rate. SCALP PRO – Combination of Top Forex Indicators.” Let’s check how profitable and accurate this FX system is.
Scalp Pro Indicator: characteristics
The system has a short presentation that doesn’t provide us with extended information.
- The indicator is a semi-automatic trading solution.
- The software looks for trends in the low time frames.
- The system allows us to trade professionally.
- We may see the next intel that we see many times.
- We are sure that we saw these statements many times.
- The indicator works based on the price action strategy.
- There are “daily auto-updates on daily-weekly support and resistance points.”
- It works better on the M15 time frame.
- We have a video of how the system shows the trading opportunities.
- There are two files after purchasing.
- There are also three indicators pre-installed on MT4.
- If the confirmation is received from all of them, there would be accurate signals.
- The system provides lower pips.
- “We can combine scalp with moving average.”
- “The third and final component of the SCALP PRO Indicator is a combination of three moving averages which are already installed in your MetaTrader 4 platform.”
- “Suppose the first two indicators give you a signal look for last confirmation, which is a cutting line of 12-EMA and 32-EMA. For example, if the12-EMA cuts the 32-EMA upwards and is near to the edge of the lower channel and close to support levels, this will be a BUY signal.”
- It works based on the 200-period Simple Moving Average.
- We can manually get out of an order if there are threats from support and resistance.
- We must set proper risks to keep our balance covered.
- There are trading results that seem to be fake.
- We have some screenshots about how the system sets on the chart.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- The main strategy is price action and trend.
- We can work with any cross pair and time frame.
Scalp Pro Indicator trading performance
The system doesn’t include backtest reports to help us with understanding what we are looking at and if it was tested well before being released.
We have only this screenshot that we see many times on their presentations. It’s unprofessional not to share with us the account where these results were taken. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to check all details during the present market conditions. It’s a red flag, as we must be sure that these drawdowns are real and it’s possible to trade with them.
The account was created on April 28, 2020, deposited at $2493, and withdrawn at $2000. The absolute gain was 178.22%. An average monthly gain was solid 44.54%. The maximum drawdown was 6.72%.
We don’t even know if this account belongs to them to share screenshots from it in the presentation.
How much does it cost?
The indicator is available for $39. The original price was $60. We have no idea what the package includes. The presentation includes some fake feedback they wrote under every product.
Reviews from customers
The presentation includes some feedback that couldn’t be verified. We don’t know if there were real people who wrote them.
Should you use Scalp Pro Indicator?
|Affordable pricing||No team revealed|
|No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports were shared with us|
|The developers don’t have current and relevant trading results|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
|No people’s testimonials published|
Scalp Pro Indicator is a system that works based on the price action strategy and tells us when it’s the right time to place a buy or a sell order on the market. The indicator is delivered without a money-back guarantee. So, purchasing is final.