R Factor EA is a robot that was designed and released on January 9, 2021, by Raphael Minato. The last update (1.5 version) it received on January 30, 2021. The presentation doesn’t look quite welcome and informative.
R Factor EA: Characteristics
Let’s see what features we’ve got:
- The system works automatically for us on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The developer insisted that R Factor EA has tested on the past data from the last four years.
- It was backtested using methods of robustness, randomness, Walk Forward Analysis, and other settings.
- The developer’s explanations sound like they were translated because it’s hard to catch what he means.
- The system doesn’t use Averaging or Martingale trading strategies to make more profits.
- It requires ECN accounts to decrease spread.
- For this purpose, we’re suggested to register on the IC Markets broker.
- The system calculates and automatically sets Stop Loss and Take Profit levels to protect deals from the sharp market moves.
- The system uses an “intelligent trade exit system.” We don’t know the details of this feature.
- We should have $100 on the account balance to work with all pairs.
- The developer deployed a Telegram channel to communicate with their audience.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- The robot focuses on scalping.
- It trades 12 symbols, but we have trading results only for EUR/CAD.
- The time frame should be M15, according to a backtest report.
R Factor EA Trading Performance
There’s a GBP/CHF backtest based on the 12-month data. It was performed in the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. So, the test was performed on the real broker tick data. As a result, the spreads are variable. An initial deposit was set at $1000. The total net profit has become $3.5M. The Profit Factor was 6.87. The maximum drawdown was surprisingly low -6.78%. The robot traded 589 deals with 91% of the win-rate for Shorts and 88% of the win-rate for Longs. The win-streak was ten deals.
The robot has been running a real AUD account on IC Markets. It trades automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. This account has a Track Record Verified badge. So, the data is relevant. It was created on May 17, 2018. Since then, the absolute gain has become +10412%. An average monthly gain is +14.78%. The robot trades with the high maximum drawdown is 34.96%.
R Factor EA traded 199 deals with 657 pips of the profit. An average win is 6.90 pips when an average loss is -5.44 pips. The win-rate for Longs is 67% and 75% for Shorts. An average trade length is the scalp one – over half and an hour. The Profit Factor is 2.21.
The robot works only with EUR/CAD. The most-traded and profitable direction is BUY – 104 deals with 356.3 pips.
The robot scalps during the Australian trading session, mostly before Midnight.
Monday (18) and Thursday (32 deals) are the less traded days.
The robot runs the account with significant risk to the account balance.
The vendor closed the trading history. It’s not welcome from his side.
As we can see, the robot works unstable and unpredictable.
How much does it cost?
The R Factor EA’s price is $499. The robot is available for renting out for $150 for the next three-month period. We can use demo download to check the settings and other details of the robot on the terminal. There’s no money-back guarantee provided.
Reviews from customers
There are only four reviews that are fake. One person used a several-month-old robot for a year. Another one mentions low drawdowns, which are fake.
Should You Use R Factor EA?
|Backtest report provided||The robot is a too young trading solution|
|Real-account trading results provided||No settings explanations given|
|There’s a three-month rent option available||No money-management features explained|
|No strategy explanations given|
|The robot closed in January 2021 with losses|
|The price should be several hundred less|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
R Factor EA is a trading solution that was published in January 2021 and has a trading history from December 2020. It seems to us, according to trading results, the robot is a night scalper with a grid and martingale combo on the board. We think so because many currency pairs are profitable in USD but not profitable in pips. So, there’d be increasing Lot Sizes (martingale). We’re sure it’s too early to be convinced that the robot is good to go.