Prop Firm EA is a trading solution that was introduced several months ago. The system belongs to the SinryAdvice portfolio. We are here to check it up after it was put in the stock back.
Prop Firm EA: characteristics
Let’s talk about important information that developers share with us in the presentation.
- Prop Firm EA is a trading solution that works automatically on the terminal.
- The system was published just two months ago, on August 01, 2021.
- The orders are executed with quite low drawdowns.
- We can wait for the monthly profit of 10-20%.
- “Prop Firm EA is compatible with funding firms such as FTMO, MY FOREX FUNDS, etc.”
- “After successfully passing the challenge, you will generally be awarded an account funded up to $200,000 and your earnings on the account will be shared with a profit split between the firm and the individual.”
- There’s a news filter applied to decide what hours to work with.
- We are allowed to work with all pairs.
- The max drawdowns could be 5%.
- It doesn’t use Martingale to trade.
- The system has “top-bottom reverse trading strategy along with grid, internal smart indicator signals and news filter as its trading strategy.”
- The advisor works with different account sizes: “2k, 5k, 10k, 50k, 100k and 200k USD accounts.”
- We have to run an account with $2000 on it to trade with a 0.01 lot size.
- It focuses on closing orders before Monday begins.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- It works with an unnamed strategy.
- We can trade all possible pairs.
- The time frame wasn’t named.
Prop Firm EA trading performance
We have no backtest reports provided. So, it means that we are not allowed to know how the system worked with the past data and what results it could achieve.
When the devs shared verified trading results, it’s a good sign. It means they risk their money investing in trading, and they know how the system works under current market conditions.
The robot runs a real account on a quite known broker like IC Markets. The account has two badges: verified track record and verified trading privileges. The leverage is 1:500. The terminal is MT4. It was created on August 01, 2021, and deposited at $1,000, and withdrawn at $450. Since then, the absolute gain has become 50.07%. An average monthly profit is 24.21%. The maximum drawdown is 57.59%. The DDs are truly deep.
It has closed 339 orders with 9887 pips. An average win is 56.54 pips when an average loss is -62.43 pips. The win rate for longs is 76%, while for shorts, it’s 77%. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.62 pips.
The advisor covers SL and TP levels from the broker in order not to be hunted.
How much does it cost?
A copy of the advisor can be bought for $588 that allows using it for a year. The refunds policy of 14 days is applied. The details of the package aren’t revealed.
Reviews from customers
We have some testimonials written, and the number of them hasn’t changed for a month or so. The system is trash, according to people’s feedback.
Should you use Prop Firm EA?
|Trading results provided||No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|The system is too young|
|There are deep drawdowns|
|Many negative testimonials written|
Prop Firm EA is a trading solution that makes profits working with insanely deep periods of drawdowns. We don’t know if the developers mind changing something because the reviews show that the system is too dangerous.