Coinbase on Wednesday added polkadot’s native token to its digital currencies trading platform, according to Coinbase release.
- The polkadot’s native token is expected to bid for a bull case for the Ethereum network’s closest rival.
- Polkadot will allow the transfer of assets and data across various public blockchains.
- Polkadot’s DOT can be used to validate or stake transactions on the network or connect new transaction chains like the ether token.
- Dot is the 9th largest cryptocurrency, with a market value of approximately $23 billion,
- Dot has grown to about 200% year-to-date, and on Thursday, was trading at $23.84,
Crypto investors have backed polkadot to rival Ethereum’s supremacy since it is faster and cheaper than eth.
COIN: NASDAQ is up +0.87%, POLKADOT is up +1.07%.