Pipbreaker is another indicator from a company that has a scam reputation. The presentation doesn’t look trustworthy, and there is not enough information provided about its key features and setting details.
We have united everything in the following list. We hope it will help you to make the right decision.
- The system works semi-automatically for us. It informs when it’s the right time to open or close an order.
- The system works on the MT4 or MT5 platform.
- We can work with it on any time frame and cross-pair.
- The interface is simple and welcome.
- The accuracy rate can be 93% or so.
- The positive rating is based on 1397 testimonials.
- We can rely on 24/7 chat support.
- It’s a “safeguard against losses.”
- It can work within all trading sessions.
- We can customize settings whatever we want.
- We can choose what trading style we want to work with: scalping, long term, short term.
- The devs claim that the indicator can make our trading career better.
- “The design of the indicator is so easy to understand Green arrow for BUY and Red arrow for SELL.”
- There are proper SL for each trade.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- It works with many strategies like scalping, short, and long-term trading.
- We can work with any pair or on any time frame.
Pipbreaker trading performance
We have googled for an account where the system was applied. It’s important to know what results the system could achieve on a real, even a Cent account. The robot worked automatically on PaxForex automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on October 14, 2020, deposited USC11,500, and withdrawn at USC200,37. Since then, the absolute gain has become -99.9%. An average monthly gain was -99.68%. The maximum drawdown was 50.89%. It means that the trading account was ruined.
There were 22 orders with -4262 pips traded. An average win was 86.22 pips when an average loss was -598.10 pips. The average win rate was 59%. An average trade length was over 8 hours. The profit factor was nothing to talk about – 0.13.
The system had lost every direction it had traded on every pair.
The system traded only during European trading hours mostly.
The most active day to trade was Wednesday.
The system was working completely unpredictably and dangerously.
How much does it cost?
The system costs $249.99. It’s scam money for an indicator. The system includes in a package: a license, free updates, and upgrades, 24/7 support, a user guide. The vendor does not offer or entertain any form of refund for their products. Pipbreaker is not an exception.
Reviews from customers
The presentation includes many positive testimonials about how great the system is. We have no idea if these people are real. They should be verified or published on other platforms.
Should you use Pipbreaker?
|Trading results existed||No team revealed|
|No risk or money management advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|Horrible trading results shared|
|Fake testimonials written|
|No refund policy provided|
Pipbreaker looks like a typical scam from the We Talk Trade company. Everything the company produces becomes a scam. Trading results show that the system isn’t good to go. It should be updated and relaunched. The offer is completely overpriced compared with similar solutions on MQL5.