American software firm Palantir Technologies Inc. now accepts Bitcoin payments and is considering diving more into the crypto space, Markets Insider reported.
- In a conference call, Chief Financial Officer David Glazer said the company already accepts Bitcoin as payment.
- Glazer also said investing in cryptocurrencies is on the table from a treasury perspective, along with others beyond the business.
- “We’re thinking about it and we’re even discussing this early, taking a look at our balance sheet in cash at quarter-end,” said Glazer.
- The company reported $151 million in adjusted free cash flow in the first three months of the year.
- Palantir surpassed market expectations in terms of revenue at $341 million in the first quarter, with annual growth expected at 30% until 2025.
- Adjusted earnings per share came in at $0.04 during the first quarter.
PLTR: NYSE is up 6.39%.