Data analytics firm Palantir Technologies was chosen to supply the back office software (BOS) framework of the United Kingdom’s Crown Commercial Service (CCS), according to BusinessWire.
- The framework will provide a direct connection for back office systems with software vendors for software subscriptions and license support.
- With the agreement, the BOS is added to the list of CCS and UK government frameworks which can be used to purchase Palantir’s software as a service (SaaS) products including the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Suite.
- The framework will be made available to all central government departments and all other public sector agencies. This includes local authorities, health, police, fire and rescue, education, and devolved administrations.
- The award cites Palantir’s increased investment and presence in the United Kingdom, where the country helped power the National Health Service’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Palantir also assisted in enhancing government departments including the Cabinet Office and Ministry of Defence.
PLTR:Nyse is up 1.50% premarket.