Why do people like Multi Strategist?
We’ve prepared a review of a Multi Strategist robot. The robot has been introduced to the MQL5 audience in September 2019. It was activated 10 and free downloaded 4000+ times. Its designer is Julian Jager from Germany. It’s the only first robot of him.
The current version of the robot is 4.203, so, it can mean the robot had got at least 4 critical updates. The list of changelogs is 8 pages length.
The dev supports the charity “ A donation of $100 for each purchase made between today and the end of April 30, 2020, will go to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund and to Kindernothilfe, a global charity ($50 each). Rent excluded. Proof of donation will be provided.”
The 4 version includes supporting GBP/USD and EUR/USD symbols.
The technical analysis implemented in the strategies utilizes are among others:
Moving Averages features behind the system are:
- Pivot Points (Standard or Fibonacci)
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Directional Movement Index (DMI) & Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
- Williams Percent Range (WPR)
- Up to nine trading strategies trading in parallel per instrument.
- A strict risk and money management
- Average True Range is used to calculate volatility sensitive stop losses and take profits
- Trailing stops support profit-taking and loss limitation.
- Partial Closing of positions.
- Optional automatic trade closing on Fridays.
- Spread filter.
- Info Panel.
There a well-explained screenshot of the intel that the robot provides when it’s attached to a chart.
We aren’t sure that this account belongs to this robot because trading on it has been started a month before it was realized. It’s the real USD account on ATC Brokers, with 1:200 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The offered at MQL5 robot is MT5 one.
There is much feedback. All of them are positive. The dev supports people in English and German.
Pricing and renting
The robot costs $350. There are also available renting. For 6 months will cost $240. For one year, it will cost $300.
- MT5 robot
- Eight strategies are on the board
- Standard money-management features
- The “mid” price
- Renting is available
- The wall of positive feedback
- No proven trading results provided
- The robot is young enough
It’s a robot that people like. The dev provides a well-knowledgeable and ASAP support. It includes eight strategies and solid money-management features. The robot itself costs $350. The rent is available for those who didn’t decide to buy a lifetime license.