Vaccine maker Moderna stated that the booster dose of its COVID-19 vaccine raised antibody levels against the Omicron, according to a report by Moderna Inc on Monday.
- A booster dose of Moderna’s vaccine increased antibody levels against omicron by 37 times.
- Paul Burton, Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer, stated the antibodies provide some good level of protection as they progress into the holiday season.
- Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna, stated that the sudden surge in COVID-19 cases from the Omicron variant is concerning.
- The company is continuously improving booster candidates to deal with emerging variants of concern.
- Federal health officials cautioned this weekend that the United States could face record levels of COVI-19 cases in the coming days. MRNA up +6.14%, Pre-market trading