Luxury nightclub E11even Miami will soon start accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment as it resumes business after the COVID-19 shutdown, according to CoinTelegraph.
- The nightclub will accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, XRP, and Dogecoin for tables, drinks, merchandise, and other services.
- E11even partnered with a major cryptocurrency processing company for the transactions but did not identify the firm.
- E11even Creator and Chief Executive Officer Dennis DeGori believes cryptocurrency is here to stay and says that it makes sense to have the option for guests to pay in cryptocurrency.
- Clients of E11even have become increasingly involved in the crypto industry, with the club describing most of them as cutting-edge clientele from across the globe.
- E11even shut down in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Miami Mayor Francis Suarez is campaigning to make Miami the capital of Crypto in the United States. He proposed an official resolution to allow Bitcoin as payment in February.