Investors should watch out for several firms involved in streaming, food, software, and biotechnology after reporting significant developments, according to the WSJ.
- Sports streaming firm fuboTV Inc. upgraded its guidance after more than doubling revenue in the first three months of the year. It was up 17% premarket.
- Fast-food operator Wendy’s Co. reported higher profits and dividends. It was up 4.8% premarket.
- Unity Software Inc. adjusted its guidance higher after posting double-digit growth in revenue. It was up 4.1% premarket.
- Drug manufacturer Novovax Inc. pushed back plans to apply for regulatory clearances for its COVID-19 vaccine. It was down 2.3% premarket.
- Biopharmaceutical firm Minerva Neurosciences Inc. announced the outcome of its Phase 3 trial on a schizophrenia drug. It was up 17% premarket.
- Videogame firm Electronic Arts Inc. indicated profits for the quarter could decline year-on-year after closing the fiscal year strong. It was up 1.8% premarket.
FUBO: NYSE is up 12.59%; WEN: Nasdaq is up 1.01%; U: NYSE is down 1.36%; NVAX: Nasdaq is down 3.73%; NERV: Nasdaq is up 19.73%; and EA: Nasdaq is down 1.75%.