Lux Algo is an indicator that was designed by four people that united the company with the same name. The presentation got renewed several weeks or even a month ago. The main claim is “Enhance your trading experience. They “build next-generation tools on TradingView & Discord to help the world trade smarter.”
Lux Algo: Characteristics
There are grouped up explanations, settings, and other details that can be used to understand how good the system is:
- The previous version of the site has much more information to check.
- The developers mentioned that they’re #1 in the world. It sounds like a bad joke. There are many developers on the MQL5 who have over 10 products on the board.
- There are over 15000 traders who use this service. It’s unproven as well.
- The indicator works emotionlessly.
- The developers suggest turning confusion into clarity.
- There’s a set of Indicators that allow following financial institutions trading.
- We can receive signals using automated alerts. The message will be sent via email, Discord, and push notifications.
- All functionality is available on the TradingView site.
- The system doesn’t repaint signals after providing.
- The developers share a link on their Discord channel to improve communication with the community.
- The signals are delivered in real-time.
- There are updates provided if the system changes.
- We may cancel our subscription whenever we want.
- The Discord channel has many subchannels.
- We can find trading ideas, communication, information about updates there.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- Lux Algo works with various markets: stocks, indices, Forex, futures, currencies, and commodities.
- It executes orders on 1M, 5M, 30M, 1H, 4H, 1D, 1W, and other time frames.
- We can utilize Indicators for scalping and swing trading.
Lux Algo Trading Performance
There are no backtest reports provided to be sure that the system can handle various symbols, financial instruments on various time frames. We don’t have any verified trading results from the developers. There’s no account verified by myfxbook, fxblue, or fxstat sites. It means that the developers don’t make money using this software. So, they have no idea if it’s a truly good system. In general, we don’t know how people can trust gurus without checking their real accounts. If no accounts are provided, there’s no reason to keep following.
How much does it cost?
There are three subscription-based packages. The Lux Algo one-month subscription costs $67.99. The quarterly subscription costs $143.97. We can save 30% because the original price was $203.97. The annual subscription costs $489.99. We save 40%. All packages include a premium indicator suite on tradingview, VIP Discord Access, signal settings optimization experience, and free lifetime updates. There’s no refund policy provided.
Reviews from customers
The testimonials block was changed as well. Now, we have screenshots of feedback from Trustpilot on the site.
Lux Algo runs a profile on Trustpilot. There’s a 4.2 rate based on 126 reviews.
This person couldn’t enjoy his subscription because the company didn’t provide everything for this.
Many positive reviews can be written for money.
VadimChukPuk has lost a $21000 account following the signals.
The Algorithm is far from being great in life.
Learning a bit more about Forex, we can trade our own success.
The client with a ridiculous name has lost five trades after purchasing.
Should You Use Lux Algo?
|Discord channel created||No settings explanations provided|
|No Indicators behind the strategy revealed|
|No money-management advice given|
|No setup advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|No trading results provided|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
Lux Algo is a system that should inform us when it’s time to BUY or SELL. The developers insisted without any proof that the indicator can be used not only on all currency pairs and all time frames but also on the various financial instruments. All of this without any sign of proof. There are no backtest resorts or trading results provided. We have no idea if the developers have ever been profitable having traded Forex.