A final NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is holding a 10-point or 52% lead over President Donald Trump’s 42% in the closing days of the presidential election. Biden had a higher 11-point lead in the poll two weeks ago.
- Trump leads among the White voters at 51% compared to Biden’s 45% and a narrow 1-point lead among men at 48% to 47%.
- Biden leads among Black voters at 87% compared to Trump’s 5%, voters aged 18-34 at 60% to 32%, seniors at 58% to 35%, women 57% to 37%, whites with college degrees at 56% to 41%, and independents at 51% to 36%.
- 52% of voters disapprove of Trump’s job performance, while 45% approve.
- 55% of voters approve how Trump has handled the economy, but 57% disapprove of how he has handled the pandemic, while 40% approve.
- Six out of ten voters say the country is on the wrong track under Trump.
- 51% and 40% of voters said there is no chance for supporting Trump and Biden, respectively.
- More than 92 million Americans have cast their votes, representing 66.8% of the total voter turnout in the 2016 elections.
U.S. stocks are declining today. SPY is down 1.04%, QQQ: NASDAQ is down 2.54%, S&P 500 is down 1.21%,