Hippo Trader Pro is a trading solution that has a simple presentation on MQL5. The system is not quite a popular trading solution. The presentation could be written better if the developer minded it.
Hippo Trader Pro: characteristics
The robot has some trading solutions explained about how the system works and what we should expect from it.
- The system was designed to execute orders automatically for us.
- Now, we have an offer that was discounted – $299.
- The next price will be without a discount – $599.
- It focuses on trading during Asian and European sessions.
- The advisor was tested on the data from the past 17 years.
- It works with the EURUSD cross pair only.
- We can trade on the H1 time frame only.
- The system follows FIFO rules.
- “It analyzes the market without using obsolete indicators and patterns, looking for the main trend, entering the market based on volatility (ATR Filter) and some Trend Pattern to predict the likely future trend.”
- The expert advisor can trade on MT4 or MT5.
- It needs $1000 for a 0.01 lot.
- We can work with any broker we want.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- The advisor knows how to trade on the EURUSD symbol.
- The system works on the terminal, executing a trend strategy.
- The only time frame to execute orders is H1.
Hippo Trader Pro trading performance
We have found the EURUSD backtest on the M1 time frame. We don’t know from what broker the tick data was picked. The risk was set at 10%. The history quality was 80%. The recovery factor was 52.62. The profit factor was 3.82. The maximum drawdown was 3.88%. The advisor has closed 8644 orders. The accuracy was 77.47% for both short and long trading positions.
The developers decided to provide us with trading results. It’s a significant pro because we must know how the system works under current market conditions. Live trading results show how the system closes orders, what win rate it has, what broker the advisor works with, profit factor, and so on.
The advisor has been working on a demo (EUR) account under the IC Markets brokerage. It trades automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on June 22, 2021, and deposited at €10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 23.85%. The maximum drawdown is 26.28%, when the average monthly gain is 7.02%.
It has closed 124 orders with 628.5 pips. An average win is 19.74 pips when an average loss is -26.91 pips. The approximate win rate is 64% for longs and 71% for shorts. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.51.
By the number of deals performed, Hippo Trader Pro trades both directions equally. However, the short direction is more profitable than the long one.
The system works with big-sized Grids of orders. It uses Martingale to close a Grid of orders with profits. It’s such a risky combo!
The devs show what orders are in drawdowns.
September 2021 is going to be closed with a significant profit.
How much does it cost?
The system is available for $299 for a single real-account copy. We have two rental options. The one-month rent is available for $199. The three-month rent costs $269. The system can be downloaded for demo usage. We have no refund policy provided.
Reviews from customers
There are not only positive but also negative comments published. We don’t know if all of them are real.
Should you use Hippo Trader Pro?
|Backtest reports provided||The robot works with risky strategies|
|No risk advice provided|
|No money-management advice given|
|No refund policy supported|
Hippo Trader Pro works on the demo account with Grid and Martingale strategies. The presentation couldn’t convince us that the service was good to go. The trading results show that the account is under high-risk trading. We have no refund policy supported. So, we can’t suggest you use this system.