Happy Way is an expert advisor that runs the markets completely automatically for us. The presentation is short and doesn’t answer all our questions.
Happy Way Scalper: characteristics
We have some details explained about the system inner core and what we have to expect from the robot’s performance.
- The devs claimed that the system is a completely automatic trading advisor that has to help us with automatic trading on our terminal.
- It follows the market direction and open orders properly.
- It can be a price action or trend strategy.
- The devs claim that the system doesn’t use any indicator and its advantage is that it uses reinsurance positions (grid strategy) without increasing lots (no martingale).
- The system uses a Grid of orders to make more profits from the market.
- The advisor can allow us to work with any symbol if we know how to customize everything.
- It can work for all traders.
- The account size can be any from low to well-deposited.
- The system was updated to the 1.2 version.
- There’s a Lot Multiplayer feature.
- It can work under FCA and FCS regulation.
- The leverage should be 1:500.
- It’s a fast executed trading solution.
- The minimum deposit requirement is $15.
- The pack includes ten almost useless advisors in addition.
- The system can be set to work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- MT4 is the only platform to open orders.
- The account has to have $1000 for working with a 0.01 lot size.
- It opens trades 24/7.
- We can work on any ECN broker.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- The advisor works with a price action strategy.
- We have the following pairs to trade: USDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, CADCHF, and AUDCHF.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
Happy Way trading performance
The presentation isn’t featured by a backtest report. It’s a common behavior of Happy Forex. So, we are not allowed to know how the system worked with the past data.
At least, we’ve got a Myfxbook widget with trading results to discuss. The robot works on a real account on ForexMart automatically. The leverage is common – 1:500. The account has a verified track record. So, the data should be relevant. It was created on June 21, 2021, and deposited at $2,500. Since then, the total gain has grown to 7.86%. An average monthly gain is 1.35%. The maximal drawdown is 18.89%.
The robot has closed 79 deals with 2162.5 pips. An average win is 85.10 pips when an average loss is -97.31 pips. The win rate is between 65% and 70%. An average trade length is 18 days. This FX trading tool trades with a profit factor of 1.90.
The system prefers trading the USDCAD pair over the other cross pairs.
Most orders are opened during the European trading session.
Tuesday overtakes other days in trading activities – 25 deals.
It works with low risks to the account balance.
The system trades with little profits.
How much does it cost?
The offer is pretty standardized. We have two packs that vary by the license numbers. All of them include ten extra EAs. The two licenses pack costs €299. The five licenses cost €499. There are free updates and upgrades, ten EAs for free, and a 30-day refund policy included.
Reviews from customers
The Happy Forex company has a page on Forex Peace Army with only five testimonials and 3.542 rate. The developers connected their accounts to this profile. Five of them weren’t profitable.
This client couldn’t be profitable with this solution ten years ago. We may note that the last testimonial was written ten years ago.
Should you use Happy Way?
|Trading results shown||No team revealed|
|There are some profits gained||No risk advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|The robot works with a risky strategy – a Grid of orders|
|Lack of clients’ testimonials|
Happy Way is a trading advisor that works automatically, making short profits with high drawdowns and using a risky strategy. The presentation is short and medium informative. The system lacks testimonials from real clients.