Golden Million is a trading advisor that has a presentation that stopped being featured by real trading results. We have some details explained about settings,risk customizations and parameters. The presentation lacks trading results and information about a strategy behind the robot.
Golden Million: characteristics
The presentation provides us with the details, settings, risks information about the system.
- The advisor can provide us with the automatic trading on our account.
- We can work with this algorithm on financial markets, crypto currency markets and Forex.
- He has over 15 years of previous Forex-related experience.
- He insisted that he has over several million dollars on his account.
- So, without proof it is hard to believe.
- The system will stop sharing in 3-6 months.
- Then, we have a private club of trustful users.
- He wants to provide us with a possibility of making profits.
- We can set the system up easily.
- We are allowed to set the risks as we want.
- The account type should be Hedge.
- We can start with leverage from 1:100.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- We can trade, using the Gold chart.
- The core symbol is XAUUSD.
- The trading strategy isn’t revealed.
- The robot can execute orders on the H1 time frame.
Golden Million trading performance
We could check backtest reports. There was one symbol checked with the historical data quality was 99%. An initial deposit of $1,000 that has turned into $80,720,861 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 16.94%. The profit factor was 12.25. It has executed 1252 deals. The win rate is 92% for both short and long trades.
The portfolio includes only accounts with other trading solutions. We don’t know why the developer decided to remove trading results. Most likely, the account was blown or the advisor showed a negative tendency. Sometimes this happens. The problem is that the system should have been updated after this and rest on a new account to trade. So, without it we can be sure that our funds will be safe.
How much does it cost?
The price of the system is $999 for a single real account copy. It’s an overpriced offer for the system without trading results. We can rent the system out for $499 for half a year and for $699 annually. The presentation is featured by a possibility to download a demo copy of the system.
Reviews from customers
The people provided only negative comments about their trading experience. So, they also Blair that the dev republished the robot under another name.
Aleksei Bordak has no trading experience. There are five products and 41 signals in his portfolio. Aleksei’s robots have a 2.6 rating based on 25 customer reviews written. This number is truly low. This means there are many unsatisfied clients.
Should you use Golden Million?
|People’s testimonials provided||No strategy explanations provided|
|No risk advice given|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No money management advice shared|
|The backtest report looks suspicious|
|The developer removed trading results|
|Many negative testimonials written|
Golden Million is a trading solution that was designed to help people with trading Gold. This doesn’t happen because the developer hid the trading account when the robot worked for a while. Now, we don’t know if the system fits market conditions. We should wait for updates.