FX Premiere is a company that focuses on providing signals and other services – educational courses and materials, free trading ideas delivering, and so on. The presentation looks well-designed and should answer all our questions.
FX Premiere: Characteristics
The following list unites all available features about the service:
- The company gathers signals from over fifty sources.
- The signals are delivered for fifteen pairs and XAU/USD (Gold).
- An average signal frequency is 2-15 signals daily.
- All of them have the same format: Symbol, Time, Direction, Entry Price, Take Profit, and Stop Loss.
- There will be able updates for open orders.
- There are Gold signals as well.
- We can check weekly reports of how many pips were gained in Telegram.
- We can update our subscription anytime.
- The offer can be paid via PayPal or bank cards.
- The subscription can be canceled anytime.
- We have to place orders as soon as we get them.
- The signals are delivered with 24/7 live support.
- There are many articles with updates, news, and trading ideas published.
- Received signals are based on Fibonacci Retracement Levels, Support and Resistance levels, Bollinger Bands, and Moving Averages. So, the signals are mostly Price Action and Trend strategy based.
- High Impact News influences the open orders and signals.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- We can work with fifteen symbols and Gold.
- According to indicators, most signals are generated under Price Action and Trend strategies.
FX Premiere Trading Performance
We have no backtest reports published on the site. It’s because the company is only an aggregator that receives signals from real traders and analysts.
The Telegram channel has many reports of how the signals were closed. Anyway, it’s not enough to be convinced they are a real deal. The reason is that the company doesn’t trade these signals on their own. As an example, a trader on an ECN account closed a deal with 10 pips, but a person who received the signals closed it with a loss because the order was opened twenty-second ago. It’s a very common case when trading results don’t match. If the devs trade them, they know if the signals are good or should be improved.
How much does it cost?
The offer hasn’t changed for half a year.
There’s a one-time-fee package that costs $500. This offer allows saving 35%. Purchasing it, we receive access to a VIP Telegram channel with over 4111 members and even more signals. There are no refund policy options provided.
The main offer includes three packages: Basic, Standard, and Premium. FX Signals Basic subscription sets the $47 monthly price. It’s featured 2-15 signals daily (1-3 targets per trade) plus over 15300 members. The Standard subscription package costs $97 for four months. It includes 6-15 daily signals (1-3 targets per trade), and there are up to 5 Gold signals plus 7100 members. The Premium package costs $199 for an annual subscription. It includes 8-15 daily signals (1-3 targets per trade) and up to 5 Gold signals and 3050 members).
- We can buy only Gold signals for $19.99 monthly.
Reviews from customers
The amount of subscribers goes from 23000 to 19880. Now, there are only 19719 members. It’s a bad signal that something goes wrong.
The free Telegram channel includes 1030 photos, 287 videos, and 2440 links.
The company owns a page on Trustpilot. There are 2770 testimonials. They form a 4.8 rate.
There are many positive reviews without likes from other people.
If the developers have nothing to answer, they call people fake.
People noticed that the developers called people to write five-star reviews for access to signals.
This client mentioned that the signals aren’t accurate, and trading goes in the opposite direction so often.
Should You Use FX Premiere?
|Free signals provided||No team revealed|
|Trading ideas are published||No signal providing team revealed|
|The good rate on Trustpilot||No money-management advice given|
|No backtest reports or trading results provided|
|The developers don’t trade signals they provide|
|Much negative feedback on Trustpilot|
FX Premiere provides signals via free and VIP Telegram channels. The developers don’t trade them. So, they are not in touch with how well and how profitable they really are. It will be able to set our account in danger because we know nothing about traders or analysts who create these signals as well as about strategies they use.