Forex Pulse Detector is a system that was designed by a well-known company – Automated Forex Tools. It was developed to “take advantage of the market impulse.” So, it’s time to figure out if it is a good solution.
Forex Pulse Detector: Characteristics
Let’s talk about strategies, settings, features, and other important information:
- The robot executes deals fully automatically.
- The main pairs to work with are GBP/USD and EUR/GBP.
- The system is highly active.
- The algorithm works pretty well on the exact low time frames.
- We can trade manually using BUY and SELL buttons. The rest will be managed by the system.
- The system can be used on Windows and Mac.
- There’s a recovery system (Martingale).
- It works with all brokers well.
- There’s a broker protection feature that hides TP and SL levels.
- There are features that protect us from opening orders during Hish Slippage and High Spreads periods.
- The system is ready to be customized if needed.
- The robot has an inbuilt money-management system.
- It’s very easy to use.
- The robot has lifetime support.
- The minimum deposit should be $1000.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- There are several indicator sets that help the system to understand when the market turns around.
- The system is compatible with many currency pairs.
- It works on the M15 time frame.
Forex Pulse Detector Trading Performance
There are two reports. This backtest was performed on the EUR/GBP symbol on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $13,994. The Profit Factor was 4.97. The robot has closed 1413 deals with 76, 89% of the win rate for Shorts and 77, 57% for Longs.
We’ve got a real USC account on Alpari NZ. The robot trades automatically using technical indicators from MT4. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 14, 2020, and deposited at 10,523 USC. Since then, the absolute gain has become 14.02%. An average monthly gain is 1.06%. The maximum drawdown is 6.59%.
The robot has closed 353 deals with 275.4 pips of the profit. An average win is 14.00 pips when an average loss is -24.88 pips. The Long positions win rate is 71%. The Short positions win rate is 64%. An average trade length is fourteen hours. The Profit Factor is 2.17.
The robot works only with GBP/USD. The Short direction is much more traded than the Long one.
The robot trades during the end of European and at the beginning of the American and Asian trading sessions.
Monday (85 deals) and Wednesday (90 deals) are the most traded days.
The robot works with low risks to the account balance.
The robot uses Martingale to recover after losses.
How much does it cost?
Forex Pulse Detector costs $63 for a lifetime copy instead of $79. The package includes one real account and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, and free updates and upgrades, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Reviews from customers
We only have a page of Automated Forex Tools company on Forex Peace Army.
The comments are average – there’s nothing special.
Should You Use Forex Pulse Detector?
|Backtest reports provided||No team revealed|
|Trading results provided||No settings explanations provided|
|Low price||No money-management and risk advice given|
|A 60-day money-back guarantee provided||Real-account results only available for one symbol|
|Lack of people feedback|
The system makes little profits trading with a mediocre win rate. We have two backtest reports on the site, but only one symbol traded on the real account. The price is affordable for any trader. At the same time, there is a huge lack of customer feedback on the Forex Peace Army.