Ferrari S.p.A net revenue was €1.04 billion in the second quarter, an increase compared to €571 million in the same quarter of 2020, according to the company’s press release.
- The Italian luxury car manufacturer reported a diluted EPS of €1.11 in the second quarter of 2021, an increase in contrast to €0.04 in the same quarter last year.
- The adjusted net profit posted by Ferrari in the second quarter was €206 million, a jump compared to €9 million in the same quarter of 2020.
- Ferrari has attributed the rosy second-quarter performance to a record order intake across its car models.
- The company shipped 2,685 units in the second quarter compared to 1,389 units in the second quarter of 2020.
- Ferrari’s guidance for 2021 on the industrial free cash flow rose to €450 million from €350 million.
The company appointed Benedetto Vigna as its new CEO to take office from 1 September 2021.
RACE: BIT is down -1.47%.