FactSet posted strong growth in Q4, and full-year 2021 results as annual revenue rose for the 41st consecutive year, according to a press release by FactSet on Tuesday.
- The fourth-quarter revenue increased 7.4% to $411.9 million compared with $383.6 million for the same quarter in 2020, attributed to higher sales of analytics, content and technology solutions, and research.
- Annual subscription value (ASV) plus professional services were $1.7 billion on Aug. 31, 2021, compared with $1.6 billion in August last year.
- For the full year 2021, revenues jumped 6.5% to $1.59 billion, marking the 41st consecutive year of revenue increase for the company.
- Phil Snow, CEO of FactSet, stated that the company delivered a record fourth quarter, driving 200 bps of ASV growth for the fiscal year. The two years of increased investment in content and technology are paying dividends.
- Snow further stated that FactSet was entering the next fiscal year with momentum and the strategy to scale content refinery and create personalized workflow solutions to expand market share.
FactSet has invested in new data and technology solutions, including integration with Microsoft Teams and the availability of FactSet Concordance Service on Snowflake. FDS down -0.98%.