Exynox Scalper is an Indicator that helps traders to spot trading opportunities. It was introduced like a “Super Intelligent Forex Tool that’s a Unique Key to Successful Trading.” Let’s check it up if it’s true.
Exynox Scalper: Characteristics
We’ve got all Indicator’s features in the next list:
- The indicator has a huge and wordy presentation.
- It’s a typical BUY/SELL Indicator.
- There’s an effective trading algorithm.
- The system has a well-designed, user-friendly interface.
- We may spend little time on trading signals manually.
- There are only high profits signals.
- There’s a built-in smart exit technology.
- The system detects trends very well.
- There are multiple trading styles (?). This is an unclear statement.
- All signals have no repaint.
- Signals have a standard format: symbol, time frame, direction, Entry Price, TP, and SL levels.
- It’s how the signals look like delivered via email and messenger.
- Developers suggest us to use these signals on the demo accounts first.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- It works on all major currency pairs. It’s not professional not to tell which ones.
- The time frames are scalping ones from the M1 to M30.
- The Indicator works with three risk modes: Conservative, Medium, and Aggressive. The risky mode, the more signals we have.
Exynox Scalper Trading Performance
The developer provided only fake screenshots instead of backtests or any kind of verified trading results. If these gained pips were true he wouldn’t need to sell the Indicator and design this presentation. Second, the top-right corner has no info about attaching the indicator to the chart.
We don’t trust these screenshots because of seeing these presentations for many years. We know that type of site design and screenshots photoshopping. Usually, these services and software are scams. Another proof of these screenshots are scams is the fact that all of them are dated by November 24, 2020. So, the developer just screenshotted the chart and photoshopped them afterward.
So, the developer took the screenshot only of the chart but cut the “trade” and “account history” blocks where we could see trading results.
It’s how it should look like when you want to sell an Indicator via screenshots from the terminal.
How much does it cost?
The Indicator costs $147. The original price is $395. The pack is featured by a 60-day money-back guarantee, a well-written user guide, access to trading on one account, and 24/7 welcome support.
Reviews from customers
As for the scalper that was started selling a month ago, there are so many comments. We know all of them are fake because, as we mentioned, this site has a typical design. The comments were prepared as soon as the product was launched.
As usual, these types of presentations are signed by a no-name person without any link on social network profiles.
Should You Use Exynox Scalper?
|No pros||No team revealed|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No money advice provided|
|No backtests provided|
|No trading results provided|
|Fake screenshots of trading activities|
|The overpriced offer|
|Fake customer feedback|
|No info about the developer provided|
Exynox Scalper is another scam-like indicator. The presentation is wordy and useless. It doesn’t answer questions we have where the first one is how effective the Indicator is. We saw no trading results and backtests. There’s no sign that Exynox Scalper will provide us with truly accurate signals. The offer is three-time overpriced compared to the similar Indicator on the web or on the MQL5 community.