Euro Scalper Pro has an empty presentation because we can’t call this scam a presentation. The site includes zero explanations of what’s going on. Everything we have is subscription options.
Euro Scalper Pro: Characteristics
There are just several written features:
- The system doesn’t require human intervention to run well.
- It can be used on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The system focuses on trading EUR/USD only.
- The developers insisted that no additional fees will be charged.
- The software doesn’t require us to know how to trade on Forex.
- We can set up the system on the terminal quickly.
- The robot can be run on a VPS or on a home PC.
- The presentation supports thirteen languages because there’s almost no text to translate.
- Copy-trading software copies the signals from the master account to our fully automatically.
- This statement doesn’t sound trustworthy.
- The support delay in answering is around a day.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- The system works based on a Scalp strategy.
- It trades EUR/USD only.
- The time frame doesn’t matter because we will use copy trading software.
Euro Scalper Pro Trading Performance
The vendor doesn’t provide any backtest reports, so we can’t be sure it’s not a scam, and the system was well tested before being released. As well, we don’t know if the developer owns this system.
There’s a single video with mostly positive closed orders. Everyone can have them. It’s not a big deal to use third-party software. The most important thing is to show how you traded these deals, what strategies were used, what EA or EAs. It would be great if the company and the developers behind it act like every seller by providing myfxbook-verified trading results where we can check everything we want:
- Days of the account live.
- The absolute gain.
- Average monthly and weekly gains.
- The maximum drawdown and how long the drawdown periods take.
- When the account was created.
- Accuracy rate.
- The average win and loss deal.
- How many orders, pips, and Lots are traded.
- An average trade length.
- Profit Factor.
- Currency pairs and what direction is better to trade. Are they equal?
- How many profits are obtained from each of them?
- Checking if the system uses risky strategies like Hedge, Grid, or Martingale.
How much does it cost?
We can use these signals for free. We have to do the next steps:
- Open a real account on XM or IC Markets applying their referral link. So, they will be able to make profits from our profit trades.
- Fund the account at $1000 or €1000.
- Prove to them that everything is done by sending an email with our account number.
- Check that the partner ID is set correctly.
There are two membership options. The one-month (30 days) membership costs $197. The annual membership costs $1997 instead of $2364 (15% OFF). The offer can be paid via PayPal or Bitcoin. They don’t support the offer with a refund policy. The pricing is a total scam. Signals can’t be that expensive.
Reviews from customers
There are some positive testimonials on the site. Some of them include screenshots of successful trading results.
There’s a page of Euro Scalper Pro on Forex Peace Army without connected accounts, reviews, and as a result rate.
They have a profile on Trustpilot with 40% of the negative feedback. There’s a 3.4 rate based on ten reviews.
As we can see, these clients are not satisfied because the system is a Grid of orders that is a dangerous strategy as an addition to the dangerous Scalping. TP levels aren’t matched SL levels.
Should You Use Euro Scalper Pro?
|We can use these signals for free registering by using their referral link||No team revealed|
|No strategy details explained|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No money-management advice given|
|No monthly profit expectations provided|
|No backtest reports provided|
|No verified-trading results provided|
|High subscription-based pricing|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
|Much negative feedback on TrustPilot|
Euro Scalper Pro is a scam service because we’ll receive signals from the account that no one’s seen. The presentation is empty and an example of the iconic scam. We know absolutely nothing about the service, the team behind it, trading results. The offer is 5-7 times overpriced.