Dynamic Pro Scalper is a Forex-related trading solution that was published several years ago under an Automated Forex Tools label. The system has received many updates, so the current version is 5.0. We’ve seen it released for over a year.
Dynamic Pro Scalper: Characteristics
Let’s talk about features, settings, and other useful intel of the system:
- Dynamic Pro Scalper is an automatic trading advisor that executes orders for us without a need for human supervision.
- The robot prefers opening trades during the Asian session.
- It can be applied to the charts only on MT4.
- We can work with GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF currency pairs.
- There’s trading on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts allowed.
- We’re free to pick a broker we want.
- There’s a Grid strategy that is introduced like “When the Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.”
- So, the system has a standard scary combo of Grid with Martingale.
- We have to trade with a 2% risk to the account balance.
- The balance requirements are $500 to get started.
- We can run the robot on both systems: Windows and Mac.
- There’s a push notification feature and emails.
- There are High Slippage and High Spread protection.
- The broker protection module covers SL from being eaten by the fraud brokers.
- The drawdowns are always low.
- There’s an automatic GMT Offset feature.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- The robot scalps at night.
- It works with GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- The main time frame is M15.
Dynamic Pro Scalper Trading Performance
There’s a backtest of EUR/CHF published. The time frame was M15. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads were wide – 10 pips. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has amounted to $8,990,421. The Profit Factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was $125,120. It’s 3.75% percent. The advisor has executed 3614 orders. The win rate was 87.15% for Short and 87% for Long trading positions.
The advisor runs a demo USD account on the quite known broker – IC Markets automatically. The leverage is 1:500. It trades on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was brought back after it was removed several weeks ago. So, there can be manipulations with data. It was created on January 09, 2020, and deposited at $3,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +17.65%. The monthly gain is only 0.92%. The maximum drawdown was 12.94%.
The system has closed 1711 orders with 2655.1 pips. An average win is 11.58 pips when an average loss is -11.52 pips. The accuracy rate for Longs and Shorts 56% only. An average trade length is 6 hours 45 minutes. The Profit Factor is low – 1.08.
It works with many symbols with different success. As we may note, three symbols are lost. It’s not professional.
It focuses on trading when there are no high volumes and the market is calm.
Monday is much ahead of other days by trading activities.
The robot runs the account with medium risks.
Stop Losses are so deep compared with profits.
Five from six months were losing ones.
How much does it cost?
Dynamic Pro Scalper is available for $71 instead of $89 for a digital lifetime copy. We can expect to get real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee policy. It’s quite a standardized offer.
Reviews from customers
There’s an Automated Forex Tools on Forex Peace Army.
The comments said nothing. The capslock one looks fake. It’s weird that the developer has no comments about its products.
Should You Use Dynamic Pro Scalper?
|Well-known design company||No team revealed|
|Backtest reports provided||No settings explanations provided|
|Affordable pricing||No real account trading results|
|A refund policy provided||Horrible trading results|
|Lack of testimonials from real clients|
Dynamic Pro Scalper is a trading advisor that scalps during the end of the American session and the beginning of the Australian session. The system shows that it can’t be profitable in 2021. So, we have to avoid it.