Are Dux Forex signals that accurate?
Today’s signal provider is Dux Forex. The company introduces itself as “Best Proven & Profitable Performance” for years. They have grown as a service vastly due to our ability to deliver profits. Dux Forex provides Forex Signals with over 98% accuracy. They suggest to receive them with E-mail, Mobile Alerts. The market analysis was done by world-class Forex traders. They carefully analyze every currency pair with over 101 conditions before issuing trading signals for maximum safety.
Let’s find more intel about the company we want to rely on:
- Dux Forex has been funded in 2014. Investors behind it trade Currency Pairs, Stocks, Futures, and Metals since the late ’90s.
- 40000 users and 98% signal accuracy.
- The team amounted to over 140 experienced traders.
- They use only the most profitable formulas that are used by the most successful Forex traders.
- They provide pending orders.
- The majority of the time, signals are posted around specific times. This makes it very easy for a trader to maximize the opportunities even with a daily schedule.
- Several banks offered to trade for them (?) because of signal accuracy.
- They used to train people in 2007-2008 years in the US, Canada, India, UK, and Germany.
- Free indicators for MT4.
- The system has got 3 TP points.
All of this sounds good.
It was hard to find what the champs were about and what results from the robot reached.
So, what do we know about strategies behind the system as well as about features?
The company discloses that they use the next features during analyzing market:
- price action,
- candlestick patterns, and
- economic news.
- don’t use lag indicators.
Dux Forex specializes, first of all, on the major currency pairs: GBP/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, and AUD/USD. All received signals are frame-free in placing.
So, we’ve got several videos on youtube with no trading performance shown, but only a picture of gained pips.
The second screenshot is good-for-nothing too because it’s unclickable and can be a backtests or photoshop.
As for devs, who that solid, as they told, not having a real account or at least a 3rd-party verified account is a huge disadvantage.
The interface looks simple and comfortable to use.
The average frequency of signals is several ones in a week.
Since we accept over 6 payment methods such as PayPal, Bitcoin, Skrill, Webmoney, Payza, and more, we have reached out to people in almost all countries.
The package includes:
- Forex signals. They’ll include entry, SL, and TP levels.
- App notifications. We can download the Dux Forex Notifier app and receive a signal on our cell phone.
- Simple user interface. Each entry will have its own column which will be labeled accordingly.
- Information about news and new features for everyone.
- Free updates.
- Welcome to customer support.
We have three packages on the board. They look the same but vary only by the plan. One month plan costs $5, a one-year plan costs $50, a three-year plan costs $115.
- All major currency pairs
- Comfortable interface
- Good signals frequency
- Cheap price
- No trading results
- Strategy explanations are ok
- No people feedback provided
So, we don’t know. It’s hard to tell something for sure without seeing trading results. These devs introduced themself as big experts on Forex. It’d be nice for them to show to us their real account. They told that they’ve got many of them. Signal frequency is ok according to the company’s Twitter, but lack of likes on the post may tell us that there’s everything not quite well. So, the price is cheap, you can try.