CryptoHero is a trading advisor that was designed to provide us with automatic trading experience on Crypto. The bot is a highly-rated trading solution to work with. So, we have decided to check everything out to find out whether this system is good to go or not.
CryptoHero: what is it?
The system unites various indicators and strategies to make profits on the market. So, after installing, it will be working for us completely automatically.
Background of CryptoHero
- The developers registered their business as Novum Global Ventures Pte Ltd has an address at 80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza, #33-00, Singapore 048624.
- So, it’s impossible to believe this blindly because we don’t have proper documents.
- The owners claimed that they have offices in Switzerland, Vietnam and the USA without proof.
Official CryptoHero website
The site includes an acceptable level of information about the system. There are some features, information, and claims available. Anyway, we have no trading results or backtest reports provided.
How does it help to make money?
The following list includes various claims about how the system works and functions:
- The solution was designed to cover us with completely automatic orders execution.
- It can work from a cloud 24/7.
- The robot gets access to trading from our behalf with API keys.
- It can be used on the following platforms: Web, iOS, and Android.
- We may supervise the robot’s performance if we have free time.
- The system follows significant trend moves in both directions.
- It is possible to work with the following indicators: Bollinger Bands, Exponential Moving Average, Relative Strength Index, Stochastic RSI.
- The Novum company owns this trading solution.
- It was created by Mr.Christopher Low.
- He has proper experience in automatic trading and being profitable on the market.
- The advisor can be backtested to be used properly on the real market.
- Binance is chosen for performing simulations.
- He wants to add some extra exchanges to work with soon.
- We can customize SL and TP levels on the robot if we have proper trading experience.
- It’s possible to work with various crypto assets.
- The small crypto portfolio is not a problem for this advisor.
- There’s a possibility to use it for free with limited functions.
- It doesn’t require us to have experience in coding trading solutions.
- We can get started within several minutes.
The developers provide us with a free copy with limited functionality. There’s a copy of a robot, AI optimized bots, long and short strategies, and single exchange access. We have two paid packages. The Premium pack costs $13.99 monthly. We will have 15 bots and three connected exchanges. The Professional pack can be subscribed for $29.99 monthly. There are 40 bots, unlimited API connections.
How easy to use is it?
The system is pretty easy to manage. After attaching to the chart, we can work with default settings or our own. That’s it.
What about the privacy and security of CryptoHero?
The system looks pretty secure because it uses API keys to get access to the market. It’s a pro, because it can’t withdraw our account. Anyway, it can lose money in trading. Take this into account.
What is the profitability of CryptoHero?
We have no idea. The developer decided not to provide us with relevant backtest reports or trading results. We don’t even have claims about profitability in percent. So, we have to make the final decision blindly.
What exchanges does it support?
There is a list of supported exchanges: Binance, Tokocrypto, Huobi, OKEX, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, Kraken, Gateio, Bitfinex, FTX, KuCoin, Binance US, and others.
How is customer service?
We can’t claim that this service has good or bad support because people don’t share their experience of using it.
What are the pros and cons of trading with CryptoHero?
- The developer introduced
- The company behind the robot created
- We have strategy and indicators behind it explained
- No risk advice given
- No money-management advice provided
- No backtest reports shared
- No trading results shown
- No refund policy applied
Is CryptoHero right for you?
It’s up to you. We would like to see performance records or a video of how it makes profits for a significant period of time. Without it, it’s risky to claim something for sure.
CryptoHero conclusion: complicated solution
CryptoHero is an expert advisor that was designed around a trend strategy. The developers provide us with some explanations about its functionality. Anyway, without backetst reports and trading results this is not enough to convince us. So, the dev decided to give a free copy of the system with one bot attached for everyone to give it a try.