The maiden share sale of cryptocurrency exchange Safello Group AB was oversubscribed by over 12 times with the Nasdaq listing scheduled on May 12, the firm announced in a statement.
- Safello offered 40.5 million Swedish krona (SEK) which was subscribed for a total of SEK 502 million from 15,622 accounts. This reflects a subscription ratio of approximately 1240%.
- Pre-subscription commitments from new investors and existing shareholders totaled SEK 32.4 million, equivalent to 80% of the offer.
- Safello will welcome 1,500 new shareholders. Allotment of shares will be in accordance with the prospectus published in April.
- Following the offering, the share capital amounts to SEK 1.022 million divided into 20,449,600 shares.
- The settlement notes were sent on May 5, with the settlement date scheduled on May 7 and the first trading day on Nasdaq First North Growth Market on May 12.