DBX, a virtual asset exchange, received a final corporation establishment license by China, according to MTN. The exchange will establish a Chinese subsidiary for the first time in Korea and start overseas expansion.
- DBX received preliminary approval for incorporation from the Chinese government on December 28 last year and then granted a certificate of incorporation on the 5th.
- With the entry into China, DBX will become a global luxury exchange through thorough preparations-DBX official.
- The grant of the license is significant as it comes after moments of opposition to the establishment of foreign exchanges in China.
- DBX also plans to establish corporations and exchanges in the U.S, Singapore, Indonesia, and Cambodia.
- DBX is scheduled to open the first overseas exchange, “Tabi,” at the latest in March.
DBX is affiliated with the Korea Blockchain Coordination Association.