Input Output Global is gearing to roll out a converter that will allow users to swap Ethereum tokens to Cardano-based tokens, The Daily HODL reported.
- With the converter, users will be able to migrate their ERC20 tokens to the Cardano network and vice versa.
- Users of Ethereum tokens will benefit from Cardano’s transaction capacity and lower fees.
- The service will offer enhanced security, reduced cost, and interoperability.
- The converter will initially support the artificial intelligence network SingularityNET (AGI).
- With the pilot testnet, users will be able to assess the migration process while working with AGIX tokens in both Cardano and Ethereum Kovan testnets.
- A dedicated testnet is set to be rolled out soon, but a definite timetable was not given.