Binance users will be able to trade stock tokens of three new companies starting April 26, the company announced in a statement.
- Binance said Microstrategy stock tokens will be available 1:30 p.m. UTC on April 26, 2021.
- Apple stock tokens will be available 1:30 p.m. UTC on April 28, 2021.
- Microsoft stock tokens will be available 1:30 p.m. on April 30, 2021.
- Users will be able to trade the three stock tokens on the Binance website, following traditional exchange hours.
- Trading is not available for investors in Mainland China, Turkey, the United States, and other jurisdictions.
- The stock tokens represent one ordinary share of the relevant stock, and are backed by a portfolio of underlying securities held by CM-Equity AG, Germany.
MSTR:Nasdaq is up 4.40%; AAPL:Nasdaq is up 0.12%; while MSFT:Nasdaq is flat premarket.