Aura Pro is a Forex-related automatic advisor that has a simple presentation. The system uses a combo of Grid of orders and Martingale strategies.
Aura Pro: characteristics
We have some details about the system functionality explained. For your comfort, we have united everything in the following list.
- The advisor was designed to help us with executing our orders automatically on the market.
- The main strategy is a Grid of orders.
- The devs provide explanations about how everything functions: “In machine learning, hyperparameter optimization or tuning is the problem of choosing a set of optimal hyperparameters for a learning algorithm. A hyperparameter is a parameter whose value is used to control the learning process. By contrast, the values of other parameters (typically node weights) are learned.”
- The price should have been increased from $345, but now there’s a 30% sale. So, the price was set at $295. It doesn’t fit math, right?
- We can ask for recommendations of how to improve our trading experience.
- The advisor works on MT4/MT5.
- The system executes orders on the following charts: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, EURCHF, and GBPCAD.
- We have to have over $1000 on the balance.
- The leverage is 1:500.
- There’s a Martingale strategy as well.
- It works with any broker condition.
- The advisor is easy to install.
- There are all required optimizations applied.
Currency pairs, strategy & timeframe
- We can work with a Grid and Martingale combo.
- The following pairs are allowed to trade: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, EURCHF, and GBPCAD.
- The time frame is H1.
Aura Pro trading performance
The system was tested on the EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs on eleven years of tick data. The total net profit has become $165,100. The profit factor was 3.07. We may note that the maximum drawdown was 11.96%. It’s an acceptable number for a backtest. An average accuracy was 78.94%.
The developers shared with us an account where the system works on RoboForex with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 7.5%. Maximum deposit load is 10.5%. The expected accuracy is only 56.1%. It’s such a low win rate.The total growth has amounted to 8.29%.
We can rely on a frequency of 46 deals weekly. An average trade length is 13 hours.
The system is too young to be sure that it’s stable.
It places many pending orders with 1000 timer Martingale from 0.04 to 40.96. It’s just a scam solution.
The system executed 171 orders. The best trade is $506.88 when the worst trade is -$128.64. A recovery factor is 1.96 when the profit factor is to and 1.65. An average monthly growth is 7.51%.
The advisor trades EURCAD (43) and GBPCAD (39) most frequently.
How much does it cost?
The price was decreased from $345 to $295 for a real-account copy. We have no subscription options. The system is available for free for demo usage.
Reviews from customers
Stanislav Tomilov is a developer from Russia with a 9257 rate. There are 13 products in his portfolio. He has over six years of MQL5 experience. His products have a 3.7 rate based on 106 reviews.
We have just several testimonials about how the robot could work for them. We don’t know if they are real.
Should you use Aura Pro?
|A backtest report provided||No risk advice given|
|Trading results shown||The advisor is too young for being a stable solution|
|A discount shared||No rental options available|
|No refund policy applied|
Aura Pro is a trading solution that works with a Grid with Martingale. The system places pending orders with insane lots that can blow the account for several seconds of trading. We have no idea how to work with it safely.