Apple reported Q4 revenues of $64.7 billion, up from $64 billion in revenues in the comparable quarter of 2019, according to the company’s press release. Q4 diluted earnings per share were $0.73, down from $0.76 in Q4 2019. The company’s unmatched customer loyalty drove the active installed base of devices to an all-time high across all major product categories.
- Apple is in the midst of new product launches, including the 5G-enabled iPhone lineup.
- Apple declared a cash dividend of $0.205 per share of common stock, payable on November 12, 2020, of record as of the business’s close on November 9, 2020.
- Apple returned almost $22 billion to shareholders in Q4 2020 as it strives to maintain a net cash neutral position target.
- ● International sales accounted for 59% of Apple’s Q4 2020 revenues.
- Apple’s Mac and services revenue reached an all-time high in Q4.
Apple’s stock is declining. AAPL: NASDAQ is down on premarket 4.04%