AMC Entertainment CEO Adam Aron announced that the firm allows users to buy tickets using Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash, according to a report by U Today on Friday.
- Aron further adds that Dogecoin will be the next cryptocurrency to be accepted by the cinema giant.
- The 67-year old CEO recently AMC is in the process of exploring a way to add Shiba Inu, another popular meme cryptocurrency with a growing community.
- The world’s largest movie theater chain first announced the plans to start accepting Bitcoin in early August.
- In mid-September, the CEO commented about the company’s proposals to add various major altcoins before he posted on adding Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.
- AMC has also integrated Google Pay and ApplePay as well as Paypal on their online payment options and mobile app.
In the first week of October, AMC allowed its clients to buy electronic gift cards with numerous cryptocurrencies, including Dogecoin. BTC USD down -1.12%, ETH USD down -1.79%, LTC USD up +2.25%, BCH USD down -2.47%, DOGE USD down -1.42%, SHIB USD down -7.42%