The presentation looks awkward and short to be professional. Frankly, several lines about the system are not enough to convince us that the system is good. From the name of Aeron (Scalper + Grid), we know that the system is based on two strategies Scalping and Grid.
As soon as we stay on the site for a bit, we are immediately offered by exchanging our email address to their letters. We can’t imagine any case where these messages are needed.
Aeron (Scalper +Grid): Characteristics
There’s not much information to discuss, but we gather everything up in the next list:
- Aeron EA works on the charts fully automatically. We don’t need to pay additional attention to it
- The main strategy is Scalping.
- The low time frame trading is good for Scalping.
- The robot is a high frequently traded solution.
- There are Grid, Hedge, and Martingale like support strategies.
- The money-management feature covers all orders with Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
- It also calculates Lot Sizes based on the available balance or margin.
- The system works well on both types of the market: stable and volatile.
- The robot is designed to execute orders on the MT4 terminal only.
- We can work on the lowest possible time frame.
- It’s able to trade EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, CAD/JPY, and AUD/CAD currency pairs.
- We can use our home PC or VPS service for the system.
- The robot is featured by spread protection that doesn’t allow the system to open trades in this period.
- We can check a screenshot of the settings to know the system a bit better.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
- Aeron Scalper plus Grid uses Scalping, Grid, Hedge, and Martingale strategies.
- The robot trades USD/JPY, CAD/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, and AUD/CAD currency pairs.
- It works on the M1 time frame.
Aeron (Scalper + Grid) Trading Performance
The robot runs a real account on an unnamed broker. As we can see, the Balance ($12,296) doesn’t match the balance data on the chart ($4,286). So, there can be removed parts of the trading activities. The closed profit is $2,286.36.
This EA works with EUR/USD only. The Total Return has become +114.3%. An average monthly return is +21%. The maximum drawdown is 11.8%. The average accuracy is 76.4%. The Profit Factor is 1.26. An average trade frequency is 2.1 deals daily. The system has been active for 116 days.
The Risk to the Reward Ratio has decreased almost twice – 3.60. An average result is +9.45. An average trade length is 30.3 hours. An average win +$60.09 when an average loss is -$154.92.
Only profits were brought by the BUY direction ($2479.79).
There are two strategies on the board. The first one is not profitable.
Friday is almost the most traded day (62 deals) and the most profitable $1,081.
The most active hours to trade are during the European trading session.
As we can see, the Profit Factor decreased from 1.60 in February to 1.15 in April 2021.
The far we go, the fewer Profit Factors are.
The robot uses insane Lot Sizes. The second deal was opened before the first one closed. It’s an aggressive Hedge plus Martingale combo.
How much does it cost?
We have an offer where a robot costs $230 for a lifetime digital copy. This price is available until the first fifty copies are sold. The next one is $349. It’s everything we know about the package. We have no idea if there are free updates, upgrades, support, refund policy, and so on.
Reviews from customers
Aeron EA has its own page on Forex Peace Army. There are eleven reviews with a 2.026 rate. Trading results from connected accounts are horrible.
Many negative comments informed us that the robot is not that good on clients’ accounts like it goes on the developer account.
Should You Use Aeron (Scalper + Grid) EA?
|Real account trading results||No team revealed|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No money-management advice given|
|No strategy explanations provided|
|No backtest reports provided|
|One of the strategies is not profitable|
|Profit Factor has decreased|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
|Many negative testimonials on Forex Peace Army|
Aeron (Scalper + Grid) executes many risky strategies at once: Scalping, Hedging, Grid, and Martingale. The trading results for the last several weeks showed that the robot stopped being profitable. At the same time, there are many negative comments about the robot’s performance on the real accounts. We wouldn’t like you to set your account at high risk with this advisor.