Today’s review is about a 1000pipBuilder service. The motto lets us know that the company provides “Trusted Forex Signals”. Let’s check it up if it’s true.
The service has a long list of its features:
- Signals are verified by a third-party verificator (myfxbook).
- They’re generated by experienced traders.
- The average trade frequency is from 2-7 deals daily.
- The service has a five-star rate. We’re not sure about this.
- The expected monthly profits are 350 pips.
- The signals are generated for 15 currency pairs.
- The signals are delivered via Telegram, email, and SMS.
- They have the same format for each signal: Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- Signals are delivered 24/5 during all time zones and sessions.
- The key trading hours are Asian, US, and European.
- All signals are execution orders.
- There’s an easy step-by-step guide.
- The company provides 24/7, welcome and knowledgeable support.
Currency Pairs, Strategy & Timeframe
The system uses three strategies to find trading opportunities:
- The first strategy is trend trading. The robot finds the best spot to get into a forming trend.
- The short and medium-term ranging is based on spotting Support and Resistance levels.
- Momentum Rider strategy allows getting quick profits as soon as high impact news is released.
The developers insist that the EA obtained 6500 pips during a 24-month test. It’s a lie because the chart is unclickable. So, no data behind these calculations are revealed.
1000pipBuilder Trading Performance
It’s a 1000pipBuilder abandoned account on IC Markets. The demo account didn’t have a verified track record. It was created on June 12, 2019, “deposited” at $3000, and stopped on January 27, 2020. Its absolute gain was +87.86%. An average monthly gain was +8.61%. The maximum drawdown was quite high as for a trend-based robot – 29.93%
1000pipClimber traded 534 deals with 1935 pips of the profits. The average won deal was 28.91 pips. The average lost deal was -28.31 pips. The win-rate was 54% for Longs (147/272 deals) and 57% for Shorts (151/262 deals). An average trade length was one day. The Profit Factor was 1.21.
The EA traded six currency pairs: AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY. The most frequently traded and the most profitable symbols were EUR/JPY 193 deals and $1282 and USD/JPY 285 deals $1283.
The EA traded mostly during the European trading session.
Wednesday was the less traded day (75 deals).
The robot worked with the account with mediocre risk. For losing 10%, we have to lose 10 deals in a row.
The developers have hidden the traded deals from potential clients.
The robot traded with various profitability from 55.21% to -7.53% monthly.
How much does it cost?
In order to get a discount, we have to provide our contacts and a Telegram username (phone number).
The robot is sold in three packages: one-month, three-month, and annual. The one-month pack costs $97. The three-month pack costs $227 (we can save 22%). The Flash Sale annual pack (57% discount) costs $497. The developers don’t provide any kind of money-back guarantee.
Reviews from customers
The presentation has only faceless feedback. They look like marketing posts instead of real testimonials.
Many of the featured partners don’t know about this service. Five-star rates are fake too.
Should You Use 1000pipBuilder?
|No pros||No team revealed|
|No settings explanations provided|
|No risk and money-management advice given|
|No real backtest reports provided|
|The demo account was stopped a year ago|
|Mediocre and unpredictable trading results|
|The offer is overpriced|
|No money-back-guarantee provided|
|No people feedback provided|
1000pipBuilder is another abandoned and scam service. The developers couldn’t convince us that this service can generate safe, astable, and the most important – profitable signals. Trading results showed this in the best way. The robot traded unpredictably with huge drawdowns. It was stopped a year ago and never turned on again. If the vendor doesn’t care about it why should we do it?